Cre8tiveFocus, run by Beth Ponticello, is a one person design studio in central Florida, dedicated to providing high-quality, low-cost creative print, web and photographic solutions. Cre8tiveFocus works directly with individuals, home businesses, small/large businesses and non-profit organizations, as well as partnering with other creative and new media firms. Cre8tiveFocus has worked with a wide range of clients including the Society for the Arts and Healthcare, District of Columbia Government, Kodak and Caterpillar.
“Beth is a fantastic designer and wonderful to work with—we’ve been working with her for several years and have enjoyed every moment! Her work is modern and dynamic, and she is great with providing several options and always creative solutions to meet our needs. Beth is extremely reliable and one of the best designers we know. We’d definitely recommend Cre8tiveFocus for your design work!”
– Evlyn Baker, Society for the Arts in Healthcare
What makes Cre8tiveFocus different?
There are tens of thousands of companies and freelancers on the web claiming to offer great design services at low-costs, but what makes Cre8tiveFocus different is training, experience, customer service and attention to detail.
With the computer age and new design tools, it became easy for anyone to call themselves a designer or have their company put them in a position to take over responsibilities that use to be outsourced to a design firm. However, design software and computers are just tools and without training to use these tools, the end result will, in most cases, not be successful. Cre8tiveFocus has the training to create effective designs and the experience of working with a diverse client base. Cre8tiveFocus has worked on a wide range of projects from logo/identity solutions to websites to commercial packaging to publication design to custom photography.
“Cre8tiveFocus ROCKS! Beth is extremely talented and gave great input. This is my second project with her and I will use Cre8tiveFocus again and again and again.” – Carrie D. Mader, Jewlry Designer
Beth holds a BFA from the Corcoran School of Art + Design in graphic design. For the last 17 years, she has been running her own freelance studio, as well as working for the Center for Educational Design and Communication (CEDC), a non-profit communications/design organization as Art/Media Director, designing and producing nearly 95% of all print projects (all for nonprofit organizations) undertaken by CEDC.
In 2004, Beth began to run the Cre8tiveFocus as a full-time, full-service firm – taking on individual clients, as well as sub-contracting with many high profile new media firms in the DC Metro area. In 2005, Beth relocated Cre8tiveFocus to Central Florida, and began partnering with new media and marketing firms in Florida, as well as maintaining her DC based businesses. Besides her work with clients in DC and Florida, Beth has worked with clients across the U.S. and in many other countries including: Italy, Africa, Australia and UK.
“I have used several good designers, but Beth has been the most responsive and offered the quickest turnaround. The product was excellent and I will definitely be using Cre8tiveFocus in the future.” – Matt Evans, BabyInsight
Cre8tiveFocus has experience providing all types of print design including:
- Stationery sets
- Package Design
- Publication Design: book, magazine, and newsletter
- Brochures / Marketing Collateral
- Marketing / Press Kits
- Advertisements including direct mail campaigns
- Environmental / Display – tradeshow booths, large scale graphics
Whether you are in the early planning phases of your web site or in need of a redesign, Cre8tiveFocus can provide you with the website you need:
- Ads / Banner ads
- Interface / web look and feel
Cre8tiveFocus also offers the following services:
- Copy, ad and web writing
- Custom photography (black and white, color)
- Printer recommendation / coordination
- Hosting and programming service recommendations / coordination
“Beth’s innovative and creative thought behind her work is genius. I look forward with every project I send, to the design that is sent back. It consistently exceeds my expectations” –Lu Anne Warren, Ocala4Sale/Brick City Interactive, Vice President,, Sales and Marketing
Accomplishments / Exhibits
- In February 2010, Beth partnered with a friend to create the t-shirt brand Tshirts By E2. Today, Tshirts By E2 has over 1200 original designs and sells to customers around the world.
- In May of 2003, Beth participated in America 24/7. Eleven of her photos were selected for inclusion in the Virginia 24/7 book which was released in September 2004.
- In late 2002, Beth was selected as one of only 33 artists, photographers and designers to be included in the alumni exhibit In Process, which celebrated the 25th anniversary of the Corcoran School of Art + Design BFA program. AHIMSA, a book of poetry and photographs by Religious of the Sacred Heart nuns around the world, was selected to be included in the juried exhibition.
- In 1996, Beth’s work was selcted to be included in GD100, a juried exhibit of Corcoran graphic design alumni work. Five of her pieces, all for nonprofit organizations, were included in the exhibit.
- In 1992, Beth displayed two acrylic on canvas paintings in the 5 x 7 Show held at the Foundry Gallery in Washington, DC.